- 1 (4 pound) bag Classic Onion (Vegan) or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- 2 pounds fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes (about 1 pound), diced
- 2 large minced garlic cloves
- 1½ ounces chiffonade fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh basil sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Grill pierogies for 5 minutes, or sauté in olive oil over medium heat for 8 minutes, until golden brown, turning occasionally; set aside.
- Combine mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, basil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Arrange pierogies on a serving platter; top with mozzarella and tomato mixture.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.