- 1 (6 pound) bag Five Cheese Pizza
- 3 cups prepared pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- your favorite pizza toppings: sliced peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Boil pierogies as directed on box; drain.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 10 or 12-inch pizza pan.
- Arrange 2 pierogies in center of pan, straight sides slightly overlapping. Arrange remaining pierogies around center pierogies, in a concentric circle, slightly overlapping, pressing pierogies together to form a complete circle.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of pierogies to cover.
- Sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pierogies are heated through. Cut into wedges to serve.