K-12 Pierogy Fries
Meal Contribution: 1 M/MA, 1 WGR
Serving Size: 1 Serving (6 Pieces)
Allergens: Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat
- 6 pieces: Potato & American Cheese Mini Pierogies w/ WG Dough – Mrs. T’s – 41164-00833
- 1/8 teaspoon: Salt
- 1 tablespoon: Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 sprig: Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, toss pierogies with olive oil making sure to coat evenly. Arrange pierogies on full size sheet pan. Bake 15 minutes until golden brown and puffed.
- Remove prepared pierogies from oven. In a large bowl, toss prepared pierogies lightly with olive oil, add salt & parmesan cheese, re-toss.
- Chop parsley sprig (may substitute dried parsley) and sprinkle over pierogies before serving.