Asian Pierogy Stir Fry
- 1 bag Classic Onion (Vegan) or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 12 ounces Asian blend vegetables
- 1 package carrot noodles
- 1 ¼ cups your favorite Asian sauce (teriyaki, sesame, sweet chili)
- ¼ cup of water, if needed
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat; sauté vegetables until heated through.
- Add carrot noodles and pierogies to skillet.
- Toss stir fry mix with the sauce of your choosing. If it looks a little thick, add ¼ cup water to thin the sauce.