Balsamic Farmers’ Market Pierogy Potato Salad
- 1 bag Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 8 ounces white balsamic vinegar
- 2 small crushed garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 ounces extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound coarsely chopped English cucumber
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Heat one ounce of olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add pierogies and sauté for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Combine vinegar, garlic, salt and oregano in a small bowl; whisk in remaining olive oil until well-blended.
- Add the tomato, cucumber, red onion, feta and vinaigrette to a bowl with the pierogies; toss gently to mix well.
- Spoon salad onto a lettuce-lined platter to serve.