Blazing Breaded Buffalo Pierogies (CN)
- 1 bag Mini American Cheese (CN)* or your favorite CN variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 2½ ounces vegetable oil
- 2½ ounces hot sauce
- ¼ ounce chili powder
- 2¼ ounces panko seasoned bread crumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat convection oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put pierogies into a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together vegetable oil and hot sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Mix chili powder and panko seasoned bread crumbs together.
- Toss pierogies with the hot sauce mixture to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs into the bowl with the pierogies, making sure each pierogy is covered in bread crumbs.
- Lay pierogies on the sheet pan; do not crowd or pierogies will steam instead of becoming crispy.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until crisp and lightly browned.