Buffalo Pierogy Pizza
- 1 bag Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 1 large prepackaged pizza crust
- 1½ pounds shredded chicken
- 1½ cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Ranch dressing, as desired
- Garnish with fresh or dry herbs (optional)
- Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce and garlic powder.
- Put chicken mixture on pizza crust with approximately 15 to 20 frozen mini pierogies.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Yields: 5 to 6 large pizzas