Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Pierogies
- 1 bag Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 12 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces unsalted butter
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil spray
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray. Spread pierogies in a single layer on the baking sheet and spray both sides with olive oil spray.
- Bake pierogies for 14 minutes, turning once halfway through the baking time. Remove and allow to cool slightly, enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a cast iron skillet set over medium heat. When butter starts to foam, add garlic and toast 30-45 seconds until fragrant. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Arrange pierogies in a circle on the outside of the skillet, sprinkling a handful of shredded Monterey Jack cheese between each one. When all pierogies are in the skillet, drizzle with garlic butter, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan if desired. Serve with marinara sauce.