Cheesy Parmesan-Encrusted Pierogies (CN)
- 1 bag Mini American Cheese (CN)* or your favorite CN variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 4 ounces vegetable oil
- 1¾ ounces salt-free Italian seasoning blend
- 1¾ ounces Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Marinara or ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat convection oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put pierogies into a large mixing bowl; temper for 15 minutes.
- Mix cheese and Italian seasoning together.
- Toss pierogies with oil, making sure pierogies are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture into the bowl with the pierogies, making sure each pierogy is covered.
- Lay pierogies on the sheet pan; do not crowd or the pierogies will steam instead of becoming crispy.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve with warmed marinara or ranch for dipping.