Creamy Vegan Southwest Pierogies
- 1 bag Classic Onion (Vegan) or your favorite variety of Mrs. T’s Pierogies
- 3 onions, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 3 cups corn
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 ½ pounds black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 pounds green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 cups Salsa
- 3 cups Vegan Sour Cream
- Boil pierogies according to package directions; set aside.
- Sauté the onion, pepper and corn in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet and heat through.
- Gently combine with pierogies before serving.