Crumbled Feta & Baby Spinach Pierogy Salad
- 1 bag Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 1 pound fresh spinach, torn
- 12 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cucumber, quarter sliced
- 1 small red onion
- 8 ounces Kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 to 1 ½ cups Italian dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; drain. Chill in cold water.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing, garlic and lemon juice.
- Place all ingredients in a large container, mixing gently to combine.