Italian Summer Mini Pierogy Salad
- 1 bag Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 2 cucumbers, quarter sliced
- 4 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 5 tomatoes, quartered and sliced
- 1 ½ pounds fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place mini pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; drain. Chill in cold water.
- Toss avocados with lemon juice.
- Place all ingredients in a large container and mix gently to combine.