Orange-Glazed Sriracha Pierogies (CN)
- 1 bag Mini American Cheese (CN)* or your favorite CN variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 6¾ ounces orange marmalade
- 1¾ ounces sriracha sauce
- 1¾ ounces reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Nonstick pan spray
- 19½ ounces broccoli slaw mix
- 9⅓ ounces Asian sesame seed dressing
- Place broccoli slaw in a large mixing bowl, breaking up large pieces as needed.
- Add dressing and mix well, coating broccoli slaw lightly with dressing.
- Refrigerate broccoli slaw until ready to serve.
- Whisk together the orange marmalade, sriracha, and soy sauce.
- Spray pans lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Lay pierogies in the pans, shingling lightly to fit.
- Top with the orange sauce, basting as necessary to coat the pierogies.
- Cover the pans tightly.
- Place in preheated steamer for 20 minutes.
- Serve Asian slaw topped with pierogies.