- 1 bag Classic Onion (Vegan) or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 24 vegetarian burger or black angus burger patties
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 6 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 4 avocados, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- Sriracha mayo, as needed
- 24 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Preheat oil to 350°F. Fry pierogies in oil for 4 minutes until nicely browned. Drain and set aside.
- Grill burger of your choice until fully cooked and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
- Serve burgers on rolls topped with 2 pierogies, lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, onions, and sriracha mayo.