- 1 bag Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- ½ cup olive oil or truffle oil
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine oil and salt.
- Take pierogies directly from freezer and cook in deep fryer for approximately 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Toss with oil, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
- Spray sheet pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place frozen pierogies on the sheet pans, spraying the tops of the pierogies with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Toss with remaining ingredients before serving.