Steamy Wonton Style Pierogies with Shrimp
- 1 bag Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 12 ounces cooked, peeled shrimp (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 6½ pounds chicken broth
- 8 ounces green onions, julienned
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large stockpot, combine broth, ginger and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Re-boil; add pierogies and shrimp. Simmer for 10 to 20 minutes until pierogies and shrimp are heated through.
- Top with green onions before serving.