Tuscan Mini Pierogy Salad
- 1 bag Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 7 ounces Kalamata olives, halved
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1.3 pounds roasted red peppers, chopped
- 14 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 ¾ pounds fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 pound baby spinach and arugula mix
- 1 ¾ cups Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place mini pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; drain. Chill in cold water.
- Place all ingredients into a large container and mix gently to combine.